Blockchain Websites

Hi Quick questions, Can I use this code to deploy on one of our Ethereum Blockchain sites via the IPFS? The site I want to build this one is Messaging.Crypto which can be searched on the Opera browser app and Brave browser as of right now.

Thanks,

Kyle

Hello uplymedia12 and welcome to Honeyside!

I have no idea what you are talking about :grinning:

First: is your inquiry about Clover or Acacia? Can you elaborate on what you are trying to build?

Hi I want to implement your messaging code (code) on to an Ehtereum Blockchain website Messaging.Crypto Can I add this code to my website and upload the the IPFS to operate on the blockchain.

Hello uplymedia12,

I looked into this and I noticed that IPFS and WebRTC are currently not compatible with each other. There are some experimental implementations being evaluated, but nothing that would allow me to release a Clover update.

The current Clover source code is in no way compatible with IPFS, on the contrary it requires a standard HTTPS server with IPv4.

Have a sweet day!

Hello thanks for getting back to me on this.
Would you be interested in developing Messaging.Crypto for us?

Hello uplymedia12,

I don’t have any knowledge about how blockchain works. It is certainly something that I will explore in the mid-term future, but I would not expect an end product to be ready in less than a year.

Have a sweet day!