Facincing Issues when running a backend on local

In Clover an Instant calling and messaging app . When I try to run the backend on the Local machine I get the error however I have installed all the required elements the error is :yarn start
yarn run v1.22.21
$ node index
Honeyside © 2022
Welcome to Clover
Server listening on port 4000
node:internal/errors:465
ErrorCaptureStackTrace(err);
^

Error: spawn C:\Users\Abbas laptop.DESKTOP-5OQL4RK\Desktop\codecanyon\clover-2.8.0-with-meetings\backend\node_modules\mediasoup\worker\out\Release\mediasoup-worker ENOENT
at ChildProcess._handle.onexit (node:internal/child_process:283:19)
at onErrorNT (node:internal/child_process:476:16)
at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:82:21) {
errno: -4058,
code: ‘ENOENT’,
syscall: ‘spawn C:\Users\Abbas laptop.DESKTOP-5OQL4RK\Desktop\codecanyon\clover-2.8.0-with-meetings\backend\node_modules\mediasoup\worker\out\Release\mediasoup-worker’,
path: ‘C:\Users\Abbas laptop.DESKTOP-5OQL4RK\Desktop\codecanyon\clover-2.8.0-with-meetings\backend\node_modules\mediasoup\worker\out\Release\mediasoup-worker’,
spawnargs: [ ‘–logLevel=warn’, ‘–rtcMinPort=10000’, ‘–rtcMaxPort=12000’ ]
}

Node.js v18.0.0
error Command failed with exit code 1.
info Visit yarn run | Yarn for documentation about this command.

Hi!

You need a full Node.js v18 development environment to run the backend locally.

By “full Node.js environment”, I mean:

• Latest Node.js v18.x.x, which you can find here (as of today): Index of /download/release/v18.19.0/
  • Python v3.7 or higher available in path (run python --version or python3 --version to check.
  • Since you are using Windows, you also need the latest Visual Studio installed, with C++ 17 support (make sure to tick the box during installation).

After all the above are properly installed:

1. Restart your system.
  2. Delete both the backend/node_modules and frontend/node_modules folders.
  3. Install dependencies again with yarn.

Now everything should work properly. If you get any more errors, please send me an update.