Just installed Clover finished well but don´t load page

Hello,

I finished autoinstall of CLOVER, on my VPS firts was get and error has wasn´t have installed python3-pip, after reinstall it, I run again the autoinstall, and everything seemed to go well, but was getting 502 error, and now geting ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.

I was upload directly to server the files of 4.0.0.38

Hello and welcome to Honeyside!

Can you attach the “pm2 logs” command output? Specifically, anything under the errors section. Thank you!

Hello got over and over error with port 80, not know why because on theory its working on 443

Error: listen EADDRINUSE: address already in use :::80
at Server.setupListenHandle [as _listen2] (node:net:1372:16)
at listenInCluster (node:net:1420:12)
at Server.listen (node:net:1508:7)
at /chat/4.0.0.38/backend/index.js:66:16
at new Promise ()
at init (/chat/4.0.0.38/backend/index.js:65:11)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5) {
code: ‘EADDRINUSE’,
errno: -98,
syscall: ‘listen’,
address: ‘::’,
port: 80
}

When I check with lsof or netstat not shows nothing listening to port 80

The automated installation script installs a reverse proxy server called Acacia, which you will find under the acacia folder inside your installation folder.

Acacia is configured so that there is a redirect from 80 to 443, that’s why it listens on port 80. You can disable this behaviour by editing acacia/config.js and running pm2 restart Acacia.

As an alternative, you can stop whatever you have running on port 80 and run pm2 restart Acacia.

As another alternative, you can configure your own reverse proxy (such as nginx or Hestia Control Panel), from ports 80 and 443 to port 4000.

Also, Acacia needs port 80 on the first startup, in order to generate the SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt.

I have rebuild the Server, installed python3-pip and apt-get install build-essential previous intalling, it seens its a bug on meson

meson.build:198:0: ERROR: Unhandled python exception

This is a Meson bug and should be reported!

make: *** [Makefile:85: setup] Error 2
make: Leaving directory ‘/chat/4.0.0.38/backend/node_modules/mediasoup/worker’

We are going to need to dig deeper on this issue. Please send us an email at support@honeyside.it with:

• SSH credentials to your server (if you can share those)
  • Availability for a screen share meeting (if you can’t share SSH credentials)
  • Purchase code for Clover